The farm´s history dates back to 1684 when it was called the Danish house.
The main building, and part of the stables, were built in 1872 and was then named Gustavsborg.
Ann-Britt and Kenneth Bolinder are the 12th owners and bought the farm in 2002.
The main activities today are:
FEEL, Equine Assisted Learning with lovely PRE-horses as teachers
Compassionate Leadership for Executive Women - succesful women lead from their heart, stand strong in their feminine power and get extraordinary impact.